Standard prices will apply till 14th October 2016 and after this date registration will only be on-site.
The 10GA Organising Committee is delighted to announce that prices for international delegates (both members and non) have been kept at the same level of 2012, and that substantially discounted prices have been introduced for delegates working in the hosting region.
|IAPB MEMBER (1)||USD 525||USD 600|
|INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE (2)||USD 550||USD 600|
|AFRICAN DELEGATE (3)||USD 350 / ZAR 5,390||USD 500|
|STUDENT (4)||USD 300||USD 350|
|ECONOMY PASS (5)||USD 256.49 / ZAR 3,950||USD 280 / ZAR 3,950|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON (6)||USD 150||USD 200|
(1) IAPB Member’s fee applies only to authorised staff/delegates/representatives of a fully paid IAPB member organisation, or individual member.
(2) International Delegate’s fee applies to all those who are not IAPB Members and whose habitual place of work is outside Africa.
(3) African Delegate’s fee applies to all those who are permanently employed in the African continent or whose employment in Africa covers the period between registration and the event itself, whether they work for a local organisation/institution, or in the local office of an international organisation. Special discounts may be offered from time to time, for a limited period only.
(4) Students include residents and fellows. Students are in medical or optometry school or are in a Bachelors degree programme. Residents are ophthalmology postgraduate students or optometry interns or those pursuing Masters. Fellows are post-residency ophthalmology or optometry trainees and PhD students.
(5) The Economy Pass is only available to African eye care professionals. This registration DOES NOT include access to the social programme, including the Opening Ceremony. Delegates with the Economy Pass can attend the Scientific Programme (Oct 28, 29 and 30) and access lunch and coffee.
(6) Accompanying person’s registration includes invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Gala Event, and access to the Exhibition only. Accompanying person’s registration does NOT allow access to the scientific sessions. Accompanying persons can be spouses or immediate family members (not fellow employees). Only one accompanying person per delegate can be registered online.