Categories & Registration Codes
- You will be required to choose one of the attendance categories, please take a look at the More details tab next to each category if you are in doubt which is the right selection for you
- For delegates who have been provided a Registration code, please have this available when you start your online registration. This will be requested when you start your registration and will be applied to your booking upon check out.
- You can register up to 5 delegates in one session. For each delegate you will be allowed to book one Accompanying person
- You will be required to make payment in full for all delegates in one session so please ensure you have sufficient funds on your credit card
- Ensure you have the delegate details for all attendees you would like to book as all fields on the registration will need to be submitted
- For group bookings of more than 5 people please email us with your group requirements as this constitutes a group booking
- You will be required to make a card payment to confirm the registration. Please note that if your card is approved successfully you will be taken to a confirmation page with your booking details. You will also receive a confirmation email with your login details. With those login details you can then come back to your registration and make modifications (except cancellations).
- You will not receive confirmation email unless the payment has been processed correctly, however if your registration has been unsuccessful due to payment you can log back in with the email you have used and proceed with alternative card or email us
- If for any reason a registered delegate is unable to attend, registration can be transferred to another individual.
- If the above is not possible, the following refund terms apply:
If you cancel your registration before May 27th, 2016 you will be refunded the full amount of the registration fee you have paid less an administrative charge of $25 per cancellation. If you cancel your registration between May 28th, 2016 and June 30th, 2016 75% of your delegate’s fee will be refunded. If you cancel your registration between July 1st, 2016 and July 31st, 2016 50% of the delegate’s fee will be refunded. All cancellations received after July 31st, 2016 will not be refunded.
- The above does not affect your statutory right to cancel registration at no charge within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Cancellation requests are accepted only by email.
Note: If you are logged in Internet Explorer and you experience difficulties with the Registration website at any stage, please try on an alternative browser.